Tuesday, November 1, 2005

Back from vacation

Well, I'm back. Actually I got back yesterday, but spent the day digging out of the pile of stuff that built up while I was out. I finally feel like I'm caught up with the small stuff so I can get back to the bigger stuff.

Current top priorities (in no particular order):


  • Trying to figure out how to enable Portal services on people's user accounts in bulk, by adding LDAP attributes.

  • Working on the Public Relations Calendar of Events (it's really close now!)

  • Figuring out how to use the security features of the new webserver for some departmental pages that need security right now rather than after the web migration.



So anyway, I'm going to get back to doing that stuff instead of talking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment