Thursday, May 12, 2005

First Post

First Post! Woo-hoo!

Well, OK, it's kind of silly to call first post in a place where I'm the only one allowed to post. But hey, this is my blog and I can say what I like! (Within the limits of the Acceptable Use of Computing Resources Policy of course... but since I don't intend to use this thing to try and make money, or steal copyrighted info, or anything like that, I should be fine.)

Anyway, this is mostly for testing, though I may turn it into a real blog somewhere along the line.

"There are no passengers on Spaceship Earth. Everybody's crew."
    --Marshall McLuhan

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Ron for another informative FAQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Ron. Just trying out the waters of the blogosphere. Thanks for the informative FAQ's keep 'em going. By the way, I'm thinking of starting a blog on alternative transportation such as my electric bicycle and motorcycle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ron may claim to have the first post, but in reality I had the initial posting!!
    -Troy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not on my blog you didn't, Troy!
    Mike, that would be cool. I'd love to read more about that stuff.
    ----Ron

    ReplyDelete